Is McCarty licensed?
Yes we are licensed, bonded, insured, and certified in a variety of specialties.
What types of payment do you accept?
Cash or check are preferred by most local business as well as ours, but we also accept Master Card, Visa and American Express for your convenience.
What is the best way to get a quote?
We make it easy to get in touch. You can simply call and set an appointment for you to visit our showroom or have us visit you. You can also email us whatever details you have about your upcoming project, and we will reach out to you promptly.
How can I contact you?
You are welcome to send us an email or call us at (614) 570-4600
What types of work do you do?
- Landscape and Hardscapes
- Retaining walls, drainage, patios, ponds, fire pits; improving your outdoor living space
- Heating and cooling installation and repairs
- Clean and repair your current systems or replace them with new energy efficient units
- Interior and exterior renovations and repairs
- From small repairs to total renovations. Floor to ceiling, room by room
- New kitchens and bathrooms
- Counter tops, tile, cabinets, plumbing
- Drywall and flooring
- New drywall, painting, new flooring of all the popular varieties, and refinishing of existing floors
Do you offer property maintenance services?
Yes, we provide a full range of property maintenance services with 24hr emergency service